We at EQUEN Estates strongly believe that a right balance of the five elements of nature is a strong foundation in developing a beautiful home, a home that breathes and form a base of some of the beautiful memories of a family.
We intend to follow some of the following design mandates that make an energy efficient, strong, durable, environment friendly & self – sustainable home which is at the same time very affordable, low cost and value for money home.
- Maximum use of the daylight by providing optimum good sized windows.
- Provision of adequate Rain Water Harvesting and Reuse provision by providing maximum open space thereby making the project self-sustainable.
- Minimum use of concreted hard surfaces on the ground level in order to increase the percolation of the rain water beneath the ground.
- Provision of Innovative Wastewater Treatment that can allow maximum usage of Grey water for Irrigation, car wash, toilet flushing etc., hence taking one more step towards active Water Conservation.
- Provision of Optimum Solar systems(Heating and Lighting) and LED lighting thereby achieving maximum Energy Conservation.
- Maximised use of green plants, shrubs etc. that are local and flourish in the native soil.
- Adopting the right practice in the Construction Activity Pollution Prevention & Waste management during the Construction period.